In fall 2007 Chris and Mark ran the Portland Marathon. We just got the photos back so in that respect this post is timely. They had a groovy time, and opted to pony up a few extra bones for the VIP treatment. It included big comfy sofas in their recovery areas, long massages, and prime position at the starting line. Talk about high rollers!!
What is Chris doing with his hands in that picture you ask?? That's a shout out to the Baltimore PaceMakers - can you make out the P and M? We own the road. That's also where we met each other!
And Jody's running?? I'm still battling with my right IT band, but I am able to trot rather slowly around the grass at Ft. McHenry. Jackson and I did a loop just tonite. I'm awaiting new orthotics, and hope to be posting my own race picts sometime soon!
1 comment:
PaceMakers? Hmmm... I never knew you guys were in a gang with a name and everything. And that is really cool that you get to go to Fort McHenry to go running (or trotting). Your dogs look cute and very happy. Caele seems to like her pal.
Post a Comment