Aug 14, 2008

JJ Fab comes to town (not really)



To say that I have blatantly ignored the blog would be accurate.  I thought that this month I would be living a life of leisure, waking up a little late, enjoying a leisurely coffee, reading John Irving novels all day - but it was not to be.  The last 2 weeks have been brimming with activities and places to be - I'm sure in great part my own doing.  So here is an update:

- I've been learning how to use my computer.  This has come in super handy since I had to make a video of myself for some people's reality tv show producers (this is all I can tell you right now).

- I've been getting in some awesome workouts which is great since I've also been eating as if it is a sport.

- I've got my first real squash match TOMORROW!

- My BFF Sarah came to town to celebrate (belated) her 30th birthday.  We had a kick-butt time that included lots of relaxing, dog walking, margaritas, and a girls trip to the beach.  Unfortunately the day we went also included severe lightening storms so we were only on the beach for about 2 minutes before the lifeguards kicked us all off.  Weather aside we had a really fun day in Rehoboth.

- I have received some long-awaited electronic photos.  I have included a few with this post  - Chris's baby sister Jenny visited us last fall.  You will see that she is a stunner!!

- I am working on an Italy slide show.


1 comment:

SKN said...

What is this "some people's reality tv show" you mention?!?! :)

About Us

My photo
Baltimore, MD
This is the true story of two people, two dogs, and two cats living in 900 square feet. Find out what happens when people stop being nice, and start blogging.