Aug 18, 2008

One Very Cute Baby Lives in O-Town








Saturday morning I flew home to good old Omaha, Nebraska.  One of my first stops was to see my high school friend Ryan's bouncing baby girl.  Ryan married a pretty awesome chica named LeeAnn, and so it follows that Baby Delaney is the coolest.  My mom came along for this very special visit, and it looks like she really enjoyed herself, too.  Ryan and LeeAnn have a very wonderful old house in the neighborhood where he grew up, and they have two handsome dogs named Henry and Jackson.  

2 comments:

Katie said...

cool - i've never seen your mom before. hey, is this the high school friend that had a baby around the same age as Luke?

Jody & Chris said...

Katie -Yep, this is one of the 4 that had babies this winter!! I think my mom is a natural grandma for whenever I give her real human grandbabies!

js

About Us

My photo
Baltimore, MD
This is the true story of two people, two dogs, and two cats living in 900 square feet. Find out what happens when people stop being nice, and start blogging.