Jan 6, 2010

More India Picts

This is the building at Manipal University where most of our classes are held.
Flowers at End Point park area. We've walked here a few evenings already. We go as a big group for safety.
Sunset from End Point on our first night in India.
Monday breakfast. These tasted like really eggy pancakes. Pretty tasty. Sorry Jackson - no chicken pantakes here!
We received a tour of some of the medical education facilities here. This mannequin can simulate a number of health conditions, providing practice to medical students.

1 comment:

Meredith said...

How fascinating! I wish I would have gone on a similar trip during my studies. I look forward to more reports from you. Have fun and stay healthy and safe!

About Us

My photo
Baltimore, MD
This is the true story of two people, two dogs, and two cats living in 900 square feet. Find out what happens when people stop being nice, and start blogging.