This is going to be brief because I am DOG tired, but wanted to update everyone on exciting events:
- Today CDW was admitted to the Bar of the Supreme Court. It made the day both exciting and exhausting - we are all so proud of him. I promise to post more on this later as there are some great details.
- CDW's mama came to visit in honor of this very special occasion. She was our first guest over at the Charles condo - we set up the master bedroom and bathroom especially for her.
- As of Saturday we had all of our appliances and cabinetry. Cabinets are being installed as I type (yes, on Monday night). Progress is fast.
- We installed one of our ceiling fans tonite, but it is neither a great circulator of air, nor is it quiet. We tried some troubleshooting, but ultimately were too tired to pursue it into the wee-hours. To be continued.
Now I am off to sleep . . . finally.
2 comments:
Wow!! that is SOOO cool. Way to go Chris!
Great news - congrats to Chris!
Post a Comment